The holiday season is knocking at the doors, and it’s time to thank employees for all the hard work they’ve put through these years of mayhem.
However, choosing gifts for tens, hundreds, or potentially thousands of employees, clients or vendors is virtually impractical and tiresome.
On the other hand, corporate gifting needs meticulous planning and insights to procure gifts that employees (or any recipient) truly values.
So what is the solution?
This is where an AI gifting assistant comes into the picture. How does it benefit in procuring bulk corporate gifting without hitting the wrong side? Keep reading to find out.
The Problem with Bulk Corporate Gifting
Sending out a few gifts is easy, but the problems start when you procure and manage many gifts. At Eva, we like to classify the issues of bulk gifting into tangible and intangible categories.
- Planning what gifts to buy, keeping in mind how that will represent your company.
- Worrying if every recipient will appreciate the gifts or not.
- Will the gifts turn them off?
- Figuring out the logistics of getting them packaged and delivered, etc., becomes stressors.
- Amid everything, the additional stress of procuring and managing adequate bulk gifting strategies can be bothersome.
- The constant concern of company reputation and employee satisfaction from the gifts significantly adds to the stress.
Since bulk gifting is tedious management, it is often a temptation not to put much thought into it and bulk order that fits your budget.
But the truth is that poorly thought-out bulk ordered gifts never really hit home and are usually put in the garbage or donated. A fact, many managers know!
Logistics pose another threat to your peace of mind; how to ensure smooth shipment of the gits without hampering the experience?
On the other hand, planning gifts carefully and having a generous budget for corporate gifts is an investment in business relationships that will pay off.
However, even when carefully thought out, bulk gifting is still a one-size-fits-all solution, and what one recipient loves may not necessarily be appreciated by the next.
Nevertheless, there is a solution to the problem of bulk gifting, as we shall see later in the post.
Putting Corporate Gifting into Perspective: FAQs
If you are going to get your corporate gifts right, you will first need to be clear about the following:
1. Why are you Sending Gifts?
You are sending out gifts not because you have to but to genuinely appreciate your clients, thank them, and further build your relationship with them.
2. How Do You Want Recipients to Feel on Receiving Your Gift?
Gifting is about happiness and excitement, and that is what you want recipients to feel when they receive your gift — even if they are bulk gifts. You want to leave them with a good impression of your company. You want your gifts to bring out feelings of appreciation, warmth, connection, and belonging.
3. How Can You Give Thoughtful Gifts Without Wasting Resources?
Do you likely consider your budget before buying gifts but ignore wastage? If you send out cheap bulk gifts that are undesirable, these will probably end up in a landfill. This is a waste of your money and environmental resources and can turn off for environmentally conscious recipients.
4. How Can You Create a Gifting Experience that Stands out from the Clutter?
You need to focus on the gifting experience as much as the gift itself. The experience refers to the recipient through the whole gifting journey from receiving the gift to using and experiencing it and the emotions that go along with it.
When sending out gifts, the idea is to fulfill all of the above- build a relationship, create an unforgettable experience, give them something they can use and won’t throw out.
Eva- Corporate Gifting for the New Generation
This is where the solution to procuring and managing bulk gifting sans headache is. With Eva, the AI-powered gifting assistant, you can turn your bulk gifting from pandemonium to pleasure!
Cool. But does it require loads of time, investment, and effort from you? No!
All you have to do is decide how much you want to spend, and Eva will do the rest for you- you do not have to go through the pain and stress of figuring out what gifts you need to procure.
Making Bulk Gifting Simpler and More Fun
Eva is your secret tool for the easy procurement and management of bulk gifting.
How does it work? Data is at the center of its efficiency. Here’s how:
- You set up a budget (from $30 to $1000)
- Eva generates links using employees’ details
- Eva sends the links to all your employees
- They open and find a friendly chat awaiting
- They chat with Eva while Eva notes their preferences
- Eva deliver personalized gifts from hundreds of option in the budget
Eva can even have the gift wrapped up beautifully in your company swag with a handwritten note to make the gifting experience more memorable. So, in essence, Eva helps you to get the best out of your bulk corporate gifts.
Other Benefits of Using Eva for Bulk Gifting
- Eva helps your brand and company stand out from the crowd (especially when people receive gifts from other places).
- Using Eva saves time, energy, and a whole lot of stress.
- The whole gifting process from start to end is novel and fun for both gifter and recipient.
- Eva chooses a gift based on the information it gathers from each recipient, gifting trends, weather in the area, and other data points, finding the perfect gift every time.
- People receive gifts from Eva that they love and will use, which reduces waste.
- Eva even arranges for replacement free of cost, should the recipient doesn’t like the gift.
Bulk gifting does not have to become a tedious ritual that is cheap and tacky — they can be fun, personal, exciting, and well thought out too.
Eva can overhaul your gifting strategy and recipient experience by sending the kind of gifts they look forward to.
So, this holiday season, try Eva for all your corporate bulk gifting — it is a decision you will not regret. Book your first demo, and get $25 extra when you use Eva for the first time.