Is it difficult for your company to cut through the marketing noise and connect with customers? Corporate gifting can help you stand out in an increasingly competitive business landscape.
A well-crafted gifting strategy can convey a lot about your firm to an outsider. It can boost client loyalty and turn a one-time lead into a long-term relationship by ensuring that your company is always ready to go the extra mile for them.
Let’s see what value a well-crafted corporate giving strategy can hold and how you can harness the same for increased ROI.
The Value of Corporate Gifting
Giving personalized and high-quality gifts to your recipients will help you increase your ROI.
Many businesses spend a great deal of money to purchase unique and beneficial gifts for their customers over the holiday season. These items are often imprinted with the company’s logo and catchy phrases. Such gifts can boost your employees’ and clients’ motivation towards work.
These stats and surveys will help you understand the immense value of corporate gifting:
- Alleyoop used small presents (such as coffee eGift cards and amusing, branded socks) to boost phone connect rates by 20% when delivering a gift before a scheduled call. They have also raised meeting completion rates by 20%. Alleyoop was so satisfied with the internal results that they began deploying direct mail on behalf of their clients, with some seeing a 45% response rate and a 25% conversion rate as a result.
- AlterG, a medical equipment firm, gave prospects a personalized tumbler with the added incentive of an Amazon gift card after a successful sales call. This combined approach resulted in 34 new possibilities with over a million dollars pipeline value. In addition, the campaign’s ROI was an incredible 434 percent, demonstrating that even tiny mailings can result in massive returns.
However, selecting the right gifts is the most crucial stage while corporate gifting. As a result, a company may achieve a higher ROI, a more robust brand image, and a more memorable experience with thinking and planning.
This is where Eva comes in handy. Eva is a wonderful AI gifting assistant that helps businesses ace the game of corporate gifting, making their work easier at the same time.
Eva’s AI curated gifts have a solid 95% acceptance rate because the gifts are based on the recipients’ preferences. So how does Eva do it?
Eva analyses their preferences and hobbies through a brief, polite conversation with the receivers. Eva then curates the most appropriate gifts from a data-driven catalog of handpicked gifts they will undoubtedly enjoy.
Corporate Gifting Strategies that Lead to Positive ROI for your Business
Giving out the right corporate gifts could be your best bet to positive ROI. Here’s how you can achieve that:
1. Offer gifts with correct size
The rightly customized corporate gifts capture the interest of your target audience. The ideal gift is also a great promotion tool, as it can be imprinted with the company’s logo and generate thousands of impressions when used in public.
Sending the right size gifts will satisfy recipients and help generate a higher ROI. Many businesses purchase right-sized products & customized gifts for their employees. Recipients appreciate assistance tailored for them and increase their encouragement towards work. This is great for you- the happier they are, the better they work, the higher the revenue.
2. Encourage customers through CTA
Who doesn’t love free stuff? A study shows that 60% of people leave a positive brand review after receiving a freebie and are more likely to do business with them. However, if you want their positive impression of your brand to result in higher revenue, then make sure they know what action to take next by providing a clear call to action.
Include a clear call-to-action button on your various social media profiles and your website to increase traffic and generate overall sales & ROI. In addition, if consumers receive a personalized and helpful gift by clicking a CTA button, they are likely to form deeper, emotional connections with your brand.
3. Add special discounts, coupons, & promo codes
The most typical sort of promotional activity that generates ROI is price promotions. Coupons and discounted prices can be highly promotional as people tend to buy more at lower prices. Hence, It brings in new clients and traffic, making it easy to announce a promotional campaign.
The most effective way to implement this strategy is through the mail, magazines, product packaging, advertising, and promotional codes during online trading.
4. Attract new customers & retain the existing
Acquiring new customers is crucial, but maintaining relationships with existing customers and retargeting older customers is equally important to boost your ROI. According to a study, recurring orders from loyal consumers can boost a company’s revenue by 16%.
But, what would make them stay with you or return to your brand? The answer is to appreciate them with occasional gifts, freebies, coupons, and thank you notes. Make them feel unique and valued so that they choose to stay with you.
Unique Corporate Gifts Ideas to Win Over your Receiver’s Heart
These are examples of some great corporate gift items that make for an excellent present:
- Gift Baskets– Somethings that can be personalized easily and never go out of fashion.
- Gourmets and Sweets– Who doesn’t love a good sweet treat, suitable?
- Health & Wellness Box- Show that you care about them.
- Personalized T-shirts & Mug- A personalized sweet gesture that never fails!
- Office Essentials– A perfect and handy gift for your employees or B2B clients.
- Headsets – You can never have enough good-quality headsets.
- Head & Body Massager- Something to relax after a hectic day at work.
- Travel Tumblr- A handy gift for all your travelers out there.
- Polaroid Camera– Vintage and classic gift that can bring joy to your receiver.
- Grooming Set- An excellent gift for anyone in the corporate sector.
- Perfumes– Luxury perfumes for special clients and valuable employees to make them feel special.
- Tracker Pen or Tracker Wallet- Undoubtedly, a stylish and handy gift.
- Short Trip- Not all happiness is materialistic.
- Concert Tickets- Gift some quality time to your employees & clients.
- Gift Cards and Coupons- Again a classic for your employees and customers.
Go and plan the perfect corporate gift ideas with Eva and leave a long-lasting impression on your clients, customers, and employees.